Boot 'n Flute Brewery
Good Fresh Food
Sports, Music, Art
Events and Specials
All 10 of our beers on tap are made solely by Brewmiester James Kinkade. He is also the Chef behind most of our recipes. James brews in extreme micro batches of 1 1/2 barrels at a time. This means each batch exists for a very short time, but like any produce the brilliance can be tasted in its freshness.
Take home a growler of your favorite Boot 'n Flute beer!
We take pride in doing things the hard way, and hopefully you can taste the difference. We grind, season and stuff all our sausage and down to our soup and sauces we try to do bar food, good and fresh. While we don't grind grains for our bread or churn our own butter, we use our resources and time to make as much from scratch as possible. Brats, Burgers, Sandwiches, Salads, Soup, Chef's Desserts, Homemade Ice Cream and Sunday Brunch! We aren't fine dining but have a Guild meal and you will be feeling fine and dandy.
We are located just 1 mile from Kinnick Stadium and even closer to Carver Hawkeye Arena. We love the Hawkeyes but if you root for the other team we welcome you all the same. We proudly claim New Tribe as our house band and they play most Thursday nights. All of our walls are covered with Art from local artist, even kid art. 90% of all Art sold goes to Artist and the remaining 10% goes to purchase art supplies for children in the community.
Ride your bike to Guild and you always get $2 off your first beer. Its always fun for us to tinker with the menu so we try to offer a weekly feature sausage, soup, and feature dinner plate. Catering is another one of the things we love to do. Stop by and visit Carti G, she is out around town putting it down.